Welcome to the National Pharmacy Technician Bridging Education Program at Selkirk College
The deadline for applications for the Fall Sept 8th 2014 Bridging Education Program courses is August 14th 2014
*all students must be aware of their local provincial regulatory authority requirements for regulation
Looking for your final Pass/Fail mark?
Your P/F will be recorded as your final mark in the student transcript area on the Selkirk College website at http://selkirk.ca within one week of the final exam. -from the main website page - click on "Current Students", “Unofficial Transcript" then use your student number to log in as the instructions on this page. You will see your P/F mark once your instructor has entered your grade. To request an OFFICIAL transcript ( students MUST ask for the official transcript to be sent directly to your PRA ) go here http://selkirk.ca/admissions/enrolment-services/student-transcripts
It may be possible to request your official transcript ONCE, when you have completed all of the bridging courses they will be taking at Selkirk College. Students should check with their local PRA.
- Pharmacology and Product Preparation students should be ordering their textbooks online from any textbook supplier they can find ASAP. See your textbook information from the Selkirk website for your course. Use the left hand side links on this Selkirk webpage to navigate to the course descriptions. - The Selkirk College Bookstore does have a few copies of these textbooks.
- Log into the site from the log in area at the top right hand corner of this page. Use the username and password contained in the Program letter email you will receive from the coordinator of the program. If you are a returning student use your previous information.
- All students must review the Student Information Centre links prior to starting their course. Enrolment keys to these Information Centre links have been sent in your Program Letter by the coordinator of the program. Students that skip this important step will not understand well how to navigate their course website.
On your course start date: Courses will only be available from 9 am Pacific Time
- Use left Navigation sidebar to find My courses.
- Expand My courses. Courses you are enrolled in will be displayed.
- Click the name of the course to access it.
Problems? please contact Cheryl Morassut at email@example.com
All program communication will take place from student Selkirk Webmail. You have been given this information in a letter from admissions, "Accessing Your Student Email Account". Please make sure your Selkirk Webmail is working now to ensure that you are getting all program emails. Email Help: send an email from your home email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Notice © National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) owns all copyrights and moral rights in the Pharmacy Technician Bridging Education curriculum materials. Access to the curriculum materials is limited exclusively to those educational institutions that meet established criteria (such as having a CCAPP accredited Pharmacy Technician diploma program) and that have been contracted by NAPRA as an authorized delivery agent. Distribution and/or reproduction of materials in whole or in part by any means, other than for authorized delivery referenced above, is strictly prohibited. Any suggested changes to this curriculum by authorized users requires the prior written approval of NAPRA.